To gain detailed insight into the health of your LogicMonitor portal, run a free and comprehensive report using Panoramic Data’s ReportMagic product. To do this:
- Register for a free ReportMagic account here.
- Check your email, then log in to ReportMagic.
- From the Admin menu, click Connections, or type https://reportmagic.net/connection:
- Click Add to add a connection, entering the following information:
- Name: LogicMonitor
- Connection Type: LogicMonitor
- URL: Your LogicMonitor URL
- Username: Access ID of an Administrator password
- Password: Access Key
- Click Create.
- Click Template Library:
In the Create Schedule column, click the clock icon for the LogicMonitor HealthCheck row.
Click the Open Form button.
In the form that appears type the name of the Connection you created, which if you followed the instructions above, was “LogicMonitor”, and your email address then click Submit.
Depending on the size and complexity, the report will take between 15 minutes and 2 hours to generate; this speed is limited by LogicMonitor’s API.
You can now do one of the following:
- Watch the report generate. You can also click on individual macros to see what each result is.
- Close the browser. The final report will be emailed to you when it is ready.
- When the report is ready, view both the input template and the completed report (output) in the Files area from where you can right-click and download the files if required.