Support requests are dealt with within normal UK office hours (9am – 5.30pm GMT or BST). Your support requests will be:
- Logged in our ticketing system
- Triaged appropriately
- Assigned to the correct engineer to action
If you have an active LogicMonitor support contract with us, complete our form either here or:
- In LogicMonitor, at the top right, click
- From the menu that appears, under Contact Support, click LogicMonitor Support:
For ReportMagic support, use the in-product Feedback form to send us requests, bugs and ideas for product improvements.
To access this form, in ReportMagic, click the speech bubble under the product logo.
Custom Software Support
For support of any custom software, submit a ticket here.
For timely resolution, support requests should be actioned as above. However, if you wish to contact the team, for example, to discuss a new project, your contacts are:
- Director David Bond
- Head of Professional Services Richard Walters
- Service Manager Tim Sansom
- Head of Customer Success Elizabeth Whyman